Re: Starting Network Manager?
- From: "Jeff Schallenberg" <schallenberg jeff gmail com>
- To: "Robert Love" <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Starting Network Manager?
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:45:11 -0400
So - getting back to the original problem - How can I manually start NM when it either dies or does not start on boot?
On 10/19/06, Robert Love
<rml novell com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 13:25 -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Given that --sm-disable is for all intents ubiquitous, I wonder whether
> we ought to make that the default.
I suggested this before (we do so in our SUSE package) but it was
rejected. I'd be happy to do so--its a one-line change.
NetworkManager-list mailing list
NetworkManager-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev