Debugging NM + VPNC + Split-DNS

Hi,

I've been trying to debug Network Manager + VPNC's SplitDNS
configuration.  My VPN network administrator claims that they
do set multiple DNS domains for a domain search-path, but NM+VPNC
isn't configuring that for me.  As a result, SplitDNS doesn't seem
to be working properly because it's not splitting properly.

My first attempt to debug this was to change the call to vpnc
to add "--debug 99" but I'm not seeing any additional output
printed to /var/log/messages.   Is there some different way
I'm supposed to debug this?

Is there some way to get NM + VPNC to print out the full VPNC
environment so I can see everything that the server pushed down
to me?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available