Re: Question about NM icon]

On 10/12/06, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> wrote:
Believe it or not, I ran this, and it worked, showing the wlan0 path as
available, not checked, I did checkmark it, it switched, and I am now
connected via my broadcom radio with the cat5 unplugged.  But what
utility in init.d is in charge of starting this which then shows a bar
graph on the tool bar next to the clock?  Or failing that, am I supposed
to add it to my .bashrc?

I generally have it set to start in my gnome sessions so you would
want to start it in the KDE equivalent, but as I stated below as a KDE
user you should run Knetworkmanager and not nm-applet.
knetworkmanager is the KDE front-end for networkmanager.  I don't run
Fedora but I have been told that it is in the Fedora repos, if not I
can post the CVS repo for it.