Re: NM error - ''Error displaying connection information:Could not find some required resources (the glade file)!''

On 10/9/06, Jeff Schallenberg <schallenberg jeff gmail com> wrote:
This often happens when I right-click the NM icon and select Connection
Information:

''Error displaying connection information:Could not find some required
resources (the glade file)!''

I think this is a problem with the Ubuntu package or maybe with NM as
a whole but I have only seen it with the Ubuntu/Debian package.

Try this:
sudo gtk-update-icon-cache -f /usr/share/icons/hicolor

If not try reinstalling the package.

What the heck is the glade file?

Glade is the gtk interface designer.