Re: NetworkManager won't connect on FC6 box

        natsemi dp8381x driver, version 2.0, June 27, 2006
          originally by Donald Becker <becker scyld com>
          http://www.scyld.com/network/natsemi.html
          2.4.x kernel port by Jeff Garzik, Tjeerd Mulder

        orinoco 0.15 (David Gibson <hermes gibson dropbear id au>, Pavel
        Roskin <proski gnu org>, et al)
        orinoco_pci 0.15 (Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>, David Gibson
        <hermes gibson dropbear id au> & Jean Tourrilhes
        <jt hpl hp com>)

>From output of 'lspci -v':

        00:09.0 Network controller: Intersil Corporation Prism 2.5
        Wavelan chipset (rev 01)
                Subsystem: AMBIT Microsystem Corp. Unknown device 0200
                Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
                Memory at d000a000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
                Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

>From 'lsmod':

        orinoco_pci            11853  0
        orinoco                44373  1 orinoco_pci
        hermes                 11585  2 orinoco_pci,orinoco

Any other info you need, I will be happy to provide.

Thanks again,

Tony