device switch after suspend

Hi,

I am using NM on my laptop, which has an ethernet and a wireless
device, both managed by NetworkManager, and work great.

The only problem I have is that after suspend, NM switches the
devices: if the laptop was suspended with eth0, it will use wireless
after suspend, and vice versa.  I am using the standard kernel
suspend-to-disk.

I have included information about my system below, let me know if you
need any other debugging info...

Thanks

Tamas

distro: Debian/unstable

kernel: 2.6.18.1

% dpkg -l network-manager                                                     ~
ii  network-manage 0.6.4-5        network management framework daemon

output of nm-tool:

NetworkManager Tool

State: connected

- Device: eth2 ----------------------------------------------------------------
  NM Path:           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/eth2
  Type:              802.11 Wireless
  Driver:            ipw2200
  Active:            no
  HW Address:        00:15:00:3F:73:8B

  Capabilities:
    Supported:       yes
    Speed:           54 Mb/s

  Wireless Settings
    Scanning:        yes
    WEP Encryption:  yes
    WPA Encryption:  yes
    WPA2 Encryption: yes

  Wireless Networks (* = Current Network)
    puwireless:      Infrastructure Mode, Freq 0.000 MHz, Rate 62 Mb/s, Strength 76%

- Device: eth0 ----------------------------------------------------------------
  NM Path:           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/eth0
  Type:              Wired
  Driver:            skge
  Active:            yes
  HW Address:        00:15:F2:66:04:C2