How to configure wired network device

Hi,

I am using NetworkManager 0.6.2 on SuSE 10.1. For my wired connection I am using the tg3 driver.

Since I do not get full duplex using auto negotiation when I connect to the network of my institute, I would like to set this manually. With ethtool I can set this on the command line with

ethtool -s eth0 speed 100 duplex full autoneg off

But how can I set this each time when NetworkManager connects? Just setting in /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-eth*

ETHTOOL_OPTIONS='autoneg off speed 100 duplex full'

did not work. It seems to me that NetworkManager does not use this file for configuration.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards, Stefan