Re: EAP-TTLS/PAP & dynamic WEP

Hello.

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 14:35, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 19:51 +0200, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> >
> > ACK. I hope I can start to look at it in the next week.
>
> Great!  Let me know if you need any direction or help on stuff.

JFYI: Today I hacked a quick and dirty patch for it. Was easier as I
expected. :)

It was nice to get this working quickly. I prepare a sane patch with
chooseable phase2 method from the GUI next days or weekend.

Not sure how to deal with the eapol_flag, as I'm not really sure how
to use it. I had it in my wpa_supplicant.conf. Need to test if this is
really needed.

http://www.datenfreihafen.org/~stefan/patches/dyn-wep-keys.patch

I tested this with the 0.6.4 debian packet, but it should also apply
clean to HEAD.

regards
Stefan Schmidt