Re: nm-applet asks several times for keyring password

Joris Vuffray wrote:
I can confirm this behaviour on gentoo running gnome 2.14.

 From time to time, nm-applet will ask for the keyring password two or
three times at the same time, popping two or three dialogs. Usually I
pick the first one of these dialogs  to enter my password and then
everything works as usual.

This also happens to me under Gentoo. I don't get it under Ubuntu, afaict. Maybe versions are different or there's a patch.

--Pat