Re: A comment on NetworkManager

Chris Jones wrote:
Oops, try
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview/knetworkmanager

That works - But what next... You previous email said

"Assuming you have all the required libraries you then do the standard
./configure
make
make install"

but the knetworkmanager directory does not have a configure script - Presumably there is some other command I need to run first.

Chris
I have company it seems, thats my situation also, the make tools are all on the missing list.

However there suddenly appears to be less of a rush needed here, wlan0 has found the motels network flawlessly for 3 boots in a row now.

--
Cheers, Gene