Re: Flaky association with ipw2200 and Linksys WRT54G

Hey,
I have a similar problem with the ipw2100 wlan chip and driver under
FC5. The very first time after installation things worked, but after
that (reboot, plug- and unplug wired lan) it only works occasionally
after a reboot (very seldomly though).
Is the problem related to the ipw2200 problem? I'm not exactly a noob,
but totally new to Fedora (comming from Gentoo), even finding
kernel-sources is still a big challenge for me (why do things have to be
so different in every distro?).
Greets
Christian