vpnc and resolv.conf issue

Hi

I am running dapper with nm 0.6.2 along with vpnc 0.3.3. It has been working fine for ages, but since some time back there is a strange thing happening. When I select our corporate vpn from the nm-applet dropdown, it connects just fine and sets up the tun device and route to our corporate network. I can ping machines using ip address. however, the resolv.conf does *not* get updated, so networking is of course more or less non-functional. When I disconnect the vpn (using the nm menu) and run vpnc from the command line instead, it works just fine. The route is setup over the tunnel *and* resolv.conf is updated with proper dns entries. Strange?

Anders

Då sa Snusmumriken "ÄT BLY hattifnattjävel"

Anders Östling
+46-768-716 165 (Mobil)
+46-42-20 06 14  (Hem)
+46-42-26 43 45  (IKEA IT AB)