Router nameserver issue

I have a question: Can I tell NetworkManager not to set my routers
nameserver in /etc/resolv.conf ? Because I only need my ISPs
nameserver in there.

Here is how it works now, when NetworkManager connects to my wired LAN
network, which is connected to a router, is sets two nameservers in
resolv.conf,. First one is an IP of my router and the second one is
from my ISP. Now every time I connect to my router I have to manually
comment out the routers nameserver(192.168.8.1) because otherwise my
network is very very slow. But if I remove that line, it's fast like
it should be. Which is normal.

Now I'm getting tired of commenting out the resolv.conf every time, so
I'm asking you if there is anything I can do about this ?

Thanks