Re: change the gnome keyring manager password

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Eli Criffield wrote:

Oh sorry my reply wasn't an answer.

Actually just another question (a poorly worded one).

I wanted to have it be password-less, so it never asked for the
password. But it looks like i can use pam-keyring to have the same
effect, if only i had set my password to the same as my login password
:)

And if only pam >= 0.99, gnome-keyring => 0.4.8, gnome-session >= 2.10.
That is, if you are using e.g. FC5 or selectively update FC4 or Centos
or...

It does look like this will do it, maybe, although I'm not quite ready
to do an FC5 upgrade to find out.  I like to let things settle just a
bit because I rely so heavily on my laptop.

   rgb

Eli