Questions on using NetworkManager system.

I have these questions about the use of NetworkManager System.

1. We have an access point that does not supply dhcp but connects to
an internet LAN with dhcp service. I can't to get any of the wireless
connection programs to recognize the dhcp part of the system. They
insist that I give the accessing machine a static ip address. Is there
t way to use the system that can handle this and allow the dhcp access to
operate through this access point?

2. Our general access to the Internet at Trinity is to access points on
out Windows network. That involves designating the use of LEAP
authentication and logging in with ones username and passwd on the
Windows system. The ipw2200 card can do that and does that under
Windows , Can the same thing be done under Linux?
Is this a place where ndiswrapper would allow me to use the Windows
driver to do this? Or is there another way to do this using
NetworkManager?

3. Is the NetworkManager configured using system-config-network and
nm-applet. Or is there some other software to do this?

Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484