Re: Network Monitor Capabilities in NM

Thomas Voss wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering the other day why NM wasn't monitoring the activity of
> the currently selected network interface like the GNOME network monitor
> panel applet, i.e. visualizing incoming and outgoing network traffic?

It's name is NetworkManager, not NetworkMonitor and the guys here follow
some (clever) usability guides that say, don't clutter the UI with too
much information. Especially, when there are other tools for doing so.

I'm using gkrellm as monitor for all relevant data, I want to monitor.
Have a look at it ...

Nikolaus