Re: NetworkManager FC5 -- No WEP key

***Stupid gmail has the default reply back to the sender!  Grr***

This is what I think he is refering to,
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2006-March/msg00068.html
but I think (And I could be wrong) that this is only for WPA support
on the listed chipsets and I also think that this patch might already
be in the FC5 package..

There was a lot of "I think's" in that above statement so maybe Robert
or Dan can pop in?  ;-)