Re: timeout when connecting

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 02:15 -0600, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:

> You could also try
>
> http://madwifi.org/attachment/ticket/462/wext19_060322.patch

I tried the patch and have few issues:

a) the patch is missing WPA2 capabilities and NM reported that my
hardware do not support WPA2.

I added IW_ENC_CAPA_WPA2 to the patch (madwifi-r1482) but then NM could
not connect to the wpa_supplicant :-(

> Maybe the patch will work for you and your needs, and you will be able
> to travel in comfort :)

So, atm, not-so-perfect is better than nothing and I'm downgrading back
to r1475 & enc_capa patch :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

ps. I'm sorry for not having enough time to do more testing & proividing
better debug reports (logs).