Re: EAP-FAST support and hidden SSIDs

yes, the wpa-supplicant source includes openssl-tls-extensions.patch.
just use that to patch the openssl-0.9.8a source, and use the
libraries it provides.  if i recall correctly i also needed to hack
the make file a bit to add libdl for whenever libcrypto was used.
then just add CONFIG_EAP_FAST=y to the .config.

once i did all that, i was able to get things working... well, at
least with TKIP.  i still need to see why CCMP isn't working.  i might
need to upgrade my ipw2200 drivers.

--mk