DHCDBD failed to start

Morning everyone. I could really use some assistance with a
NetworkManager install on Gentoo (using Gentopia's overlay). I was
successfully running the latest version in Gentopia before NM 0.6 (I
thik 0.5.1-r1). I recently did an emerge -u world and seem to have
broken dhcdbd in the process.

I'm not sure if I overwrote an important config file or if something
changed in the way the code was bundled, but I now get errors in my
log file stating that "(X Window address) is not allowed to own
com.redhat.dhcp" and dhcdbd will not start. I have searched just about
my entire filesystem for any reference to com.redhat.dhcp and haven't
turned up anything.

Any hints on where to go from here? If nothing else, could someone
publish their config files used in Gentoo? NM is severely lacking in
proper documentation, and I would be willing to work on some install
docs if I could get a better handle on all the dependancies and
configuration files touched.

Please ... help :-/

Chase Urich