Re: problem with wpa_supplicant

Hi Dan

> Also, do you have a /var/run/NetworkManager/ directory?  That needs to
> be there too, since that's the location of the local socket that NM uses
> to connect to wpa_supplicant's interface control sockets.

No I hadn't. I created it, now it works. I'm not sure if it's a bug in
the Makefile then, i don't think checkinstall has messed this up. BTW, i
haven't a dispatcherdir too. Is this needed?

Anyway, I think it would be nice if NM would check this on startup and
leave a message in the log if this dir isn't there. Something like "hehe
dude i can't find my homedir /var/run/NetworkManager".

PS.: You are my personal Hero Dan! This app absolutely rocks. Also
thanks to all of your Co-Devs.

Thx
Carsten Luedtke