Re: wireless driver workarounds
- From: Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>
- To: "networkmanager-list gnome org" <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: wireless driver workarounds
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:04:38 -0600
Once upon a time, Robert Love <rml novell com> said:
> Attached patch is a collection of workarounds for madwifi, orinoco, and
> ndiswrapper that I have worked on or that have been posted to this list.
> We are probably not going to merge any of this. If NM does not work for
> you but works with this patch, we would like to know.
- Fedora rawhide (up to date as of today)
- the latest madwifi-ng snapshot plus the patch from this list to set
the capabilities for WPA
- NetworkManager-0.5.1-18.cvs.20060302 plus your patch
WPA is not working.
I had WPA working a couple of weeks ago, but updating something broke it
and it hasn't worked since.
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>
Systems and Network Administrator - HiWAAY Internet Services
I don't speak for anybody but myself - that's enough trouble.
] [Thread Prev