Re: Association timeout with madwifi

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 23:03 -0400, Tom Diehl wrote:
> I also added the following to /etc/sysconfig/wpa_supplicant:
> INTERFACES="-iath0"
> DRIVERS="-Dmadwifi"
>
> I do not recall if that was really necessary but I looked in my working
> config and it is in there.

Does that work if you use -Dwext instead? I was unable to use NM for
ages due to madwifi's lack of support for the latest extensions, and had
to use wpa_supplicant manually with -Dmadwifi.

As of a couple of months ago though, they fixed the drivers enough that
-Dwext worked with them, and thus NM started working.

Simon.