Using Separate Keyring

One of the problems I'm having with getting my nm-edit program to be
user friendly is that gnome-keyring asks about every single key that the
user tries to access.

I notice that all of the keys are just stored in the "default" keyring.

My question is: would it make sense to store all of the NetworkManager
keys in a keyring (say, "wireless"). I don't know if gnome-keyring
supports this, but maybe then an application could authorize access to a
the whole keyring rather than one entry at a time?

It would be convenient, but maybe I'm dreaming.

But then, you guys are all at GUADEC, and maybe something could be
figured out?

--Pat