Re: Network Manager FAQ

Russell,

It looks much better, thank you!

Thanks,
Darren

On 6/24/06, Russell Harrison <rtlm10 gmail com> wrote:
Darren,

That's a great idea, and a wonderful start.  I hope you don't mind but I
split it up into sections and added a table of contents.  I didn't really
think about the sections to much so I'm sure they'll need to be moved
around.  Hopefully it will get pulled into the main NM site.  It would
probably cut down on the traffic to this list greatly.

Russell