Re: autoselection of AP does not send private key info to supplicant

Robbo Blaster wrote:

When I select my AP manually it works, but on boot up or or when I unplug my wired connection and nm switches automatically it does not. In the latter cases, I am seeing that the private key cert and private key password is not being sent. I am not re-entering my credentials when I select the AP from the scan list, so obviously the data exists (the list above is directly from gconf with some reformatting.)

Thanks for the report.

I am aware of this issue, actually, but as of yet I am unable to track it down.

I assume that you are using CVS and able to compile it yourself. Would you be willing to try out some proposed fixes?

I have a question for you -- is NM able to connect EVERY time that you click on the "scan list" item, not just the first? Or do you eventually have to re-enter the information? E.g., does the "scan list" item always work?

Thanks,

	Robert Love