Re: rpmbuild and NM ?

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 19:18 +0200, Groug wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if it isn't the right place to ask but I got no response from
> Redhat so far. When I try to rebuild the RPM package on fc5, it fails
> miserabily...
>
> # rpmbuild --rebuild NetworkManager-0.6.2-2.fc5.src.rpm
> Installing NetworkManager-0.6.2-2.fc5.src.rpm
> error: Package has no %description: NetworkManager-gnome
>
> Is there something I missed ?

AFAIK, there _is_ a description?

%description gnome
This package contains GNOME utilities and applications for use with
NetworkManager, including a panel applet for wireless networks.

Not quite sure why the tool is complaining when there's clearly a
description in the spec.  Something else might be wrong, but I'm unsure
what that is?