RE: two queries: lan/wlan autoswitch, default wap

> This happened last year I think, and the debate about how the
> autoswitch behavior works has just been swept under the rug.
> I think some bits of the behavior will change again with 0.7
> when you can have multiple connections active at one time.

It would be great if we could define priorities for the NIC that NM see. We
could have this kind of choices :
- Priority to <NIC1>
- Priority to <NIC2>
- Priority to connected NIC

I would personally choose priority to the ethernet connection because, in my
office, wireless is good in meeting rooms but very poor when I'm on my desk
(but still connected)

Nicolas

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com