questions

Hi,
All in all I'm satisfied with this program.

However every once in awhile it acts strange, I have to re-boot as many as 5 times before it will "pick" MY access point. It finds the access point at outside local hot spots like a dream, but in my apartment using WPA2 Personal; PSK; TKIP with a 128 bit pass key. It seems like it wants to connect to the outside "hot-spot" connection while I'm trying to connect to MY Access Point. Should I disconnect from the "hot-spot" before logging off? It always happens when I get back to my apartment.

Keep up the great work, It does work, but flaky sometimes.

George