Re: Limit on number of APs? Some way to force-rescan?

I'm using madwifi-0.9.1 and wpa_supplicant 0.5.4, so maybe this doesn't work for everybody, but I recompiled NM with ap_scan=2 and it works great. Now I quickly connect to APs I couldn't see before and even the ones I used before are faster. It's fantastic.

I understand if you don't move to this right away due to other considerations, but this madwifi user recommends it.

-Robo