Re: essid with spaces?

I'm seeing this behaviour too (the exact same - nm-applet crashing and
then restarting on the appropriate connection status), on my school's
APs.
The APs in question are both Apple Airports, named "MKIS ITS" and "MKIS
Library" - if I get the time tomorrow, I'll do some debugging (against
an old build, but the cause should be the same).

Regards,
Lachlan Pease