Re: libnl, CVS

Well that did the thing...
It was a suprise for me that /usr/lib/pkgconfig didn't contain any libnl-1.pc file :)
Thanks a lot!

Joel M

Robert Spanton wrote:

I seem to remember that I had this problem when building it. I am fairly sure that I corrected it by adding the necessary pkg-config files to my $PKG_CONFIG_PATH directory. I have the following in my libnl-1.pc in the aforementioned directory:

prefix=/usr/local
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: libnl
Version: 1.0-pre5
Libs: -L${libdir} -lnl
Cflags: -I${includedir}

Hope that helps.

Rob

Joel Mandell wrote:

Well, I got nm from cvs, but it complained about missing libnl-1 - so I downloaded libnl 1.0pre5 release.
But the same problem, is cvs code built against libnl cvs or what?

Joel M