NM HEAD 1.721 AP_SCAN patched.
- From: Bill Moss <bmoss CLEMSON EDU>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>, networkmanager list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: NM HEAD 1.721 AP_SCAN patched.
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:27:21 -0500
1. Since AP_SCAN is not a command defined for the ctrl interface of
wpa_supplicant, I deleted the following lines from
/* Tell wpa_supplicant that we'll do the scanning */
if (!nm_utils_supplicant_request_with_check (ctrl, "OK",
2. In wpa_supplicant-0.4.7/config.h (defines the default configuration)
#define DEFAULT_AP_SCAN 1
#define DEFAULT_AP_SCAN 2
3. NM is now connecting at home with broadcast essid and at work with
Professor, Mathematical Sciences
] [Thread Prev