Re: NM & ath0 trouble

Dan Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 21:23 -0500, Sven Rinke wrote:
>

> Haha, I hadn't realized they didn't have SET_NETDEV_DEV...  I could
> swear the driver had that correct at least 6 months ago or so, I have
> used an Atheros b/g card quite extensively before with 2.6.12 and 2.6.13
> kernels.  Weird.  Well, I'll give it a shot and see what happens in the
> next couple days here.

Note that the mentioned website is about the new madwifi-ng driver,
which uses the new HAL from Atheros. The old madwifi driver can be
checked out as madwifi-old branch
(http://www.madwifi.org/browser/branches/madwifi-old) from svn and works
just fine.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)