indication of auto-ip connections in nm-applet

Hello,

I'm sitting in the cafeteria of my university, where the signal strength
of our wlan is only 30%. nm-applet tried to connect and showed me the
bars indicating a working connection ... Wrong! :(

In this situation I noticed, there should be some indication of a
non-working connection (when dhcp didn't success) in nm-applet, as it's
different from the usual case and not expected by the user.

Just my 2¢

Nikolaus