Re: Patch to add libnotify support to nm-applet

On 02/15/2006 01:18 PM, Robert Love wrote:
On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 13:06 -0500, Christopher Aillon wrote:

Has the issue with getting "(null)" as the current network (due to race conditions) been fixed yet? I have a libnotify patch in my tree that I thought I submitted already which fixes that as well, and also adds support for VPN notifies, which are in my opinion most important since support there will get rid of an entire dialog.

Nice!

Let's figure out the best bits of both and commit.

	Robert Love

Yeah, I'll try and post it tonight (I'm guessing its on a home box which is currently offline).