Re: Patch to add libnotify support to nm-applet

On 02/14/2006 04:58 PM, Rodney Dawes wrote:
Hi guys,

Here's a patch that I just finished up to add network state change
notifications with libnotify/notification-daemon, to nm-applet. It's
working pretty good for me. Do you think I can commit this upstream?
Thanks.

Has the issue with getting "(null)" as the current network (due to race conditions) been fixed yet? I have a libnotify patch in my tree that I thought I submitted already which fixes that as well, and also adds support for VPN notifies, which are in my opinion most important since support there will get rid of an entire dialog.