Re: Patch to add libnotify support to nm-applet
- From: Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Patch to add libnotify support to nm-applet
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:06:21 -0500
On 02/14/2006 04:58 PM, Rodney Dawes wrote:
Here's a patch that I just finished up to add network state change
notifications with libnotify/notification-daemon, to nm-applet. It's
working pretty good for me. Do you think I can commit this upstream?
Has the issue with getting "(null)" as the current network (due to race
conditions) been fixed yet? I have a libnotify patch in my tree that I
thought I submitted already which fixes that as well, and also adds
support for VPN notifies, which are in my opinion most important since
support there will get rid of an entire dialog.
] [Thread Prev