Re: Any way to correct 'key type'?

That's very similar to a problem I ran into the other day.  I was using a friend's network that was not using even WEP and they asked me to secure their wireless.  I put in a WEP key and then I was no longer able to use the connection because I couldn't find a way to make NetworkManager change that connection to use a WEP key now.

Reidel Jogie wrote:
I am an avid user of NetworkManager. The only problem that I have with
it is that I haven't found a way (using the applet) to correct a 'key
type' that was initially entered incorrectly.

Is there a way to do this? If there isn't maybe there should be one. A
novice user will have a hard time figuring out how to fix an incorrect
entry in the gconf database.