Re: Debian backend fixes and other issues

Antony J Mee wrote:

giskard wrote:

or you can use the patches that the `pkg-utopia debian guys` provide :)

Except that they also include (admittedly consistently across packages) some
strange patches to 'rebrand' dchdbd in a strange manner (the dbus stuff
I mean) - naff if you're trying to develop/debug on such a system with
a CVS version of NM.

Otherwise, yes, very cool overlay. I use most of the other packages.

Apologies. I misread. I thought you meant the Gentopia overlay Gentoo stuff.
The `pkg-utopia debian guys` have a neat minimal patch set :-)

tOnY