Re: Debian backend fixes and other issues
- From: Antony J Mee <A J Mee ncl ac uk>
- To: giskard <giskard autistici org>
- Cc: NetworkManager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Debian backend fixes and other issues
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:46:59 +0000
Il giorno gio, 09/02/2006 alle 17.37 +0000, Antony J Mee ha scritto:
I'm not running Debian (rather Gentoo, it's illegitimate child) but I
have the same issue and
adding "#define HEADERS_KERNEL" seems to fix this.
or you can use the patches that the `pkg-utopia debian guys` provide :)
Except that they also include (admittedly consistently across packages) some
strange patches to 'rebrand' dchdbd in a strange manner (the dbus stuff
I mean) - naff if you're trying to develop/debug on such a system with
a CVS version of NM.
Otherwise, yes, very cool overlay. I use most of the other packages.
] [Thread Prev