Re: Ubuntu 6.10 - run script before connecting
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Dominik Geisel <dominik geisel gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Ubuntu 6.10 - run script before connecting
- Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:28:21 -0500
On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 18:28 +0100, Dominik Geisel wrote:
> Hello there,
> I use network-manager-gnome with Ubuntu 6.10 and would like to run
> some scripts like
> iwpriv ath0 mode 3
> iwpriv burst 1
> iwpriv bgscan 0
> automatically before it network-manager connects to a wlan. Where
> should I put these commands, does network-manager have a special
> config file for this purpose?
You cannot do this sort of thing at this time.
> Thank you very much for your help!
> NetworkManager-list mailing list
> NetworkManager-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev