Saving network passwords

Hi everyone,

I have a question about NetworkManager saving passwords. When in Windows, once I enter the network
password I never have to enter it again (unless I try to RE-attach after an unsuccessful attempt).
It justs uses the password automatically upon connection.

On my Ubuntu 6.06 x86_64 system, I have to eneter a network password for EVERY network regardless
of how many times I have connected to that network. Is there some kind of setting or configuration
file somewhere? I really hate to type them in every time.

Thanks!

-Sam