Re: [patch 0/3] Multiple domains and OpenVPN

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 15:41 +0200, groug free fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just re-send a serie of patches I had sent a few monthes ago, just in case it
> makes it to the CVS repository this time. ;)

Hi,

I haven't forgotten that set!

But back then I didn't really like the incompatible way we were
extending the D-Bus API bits of NM, so I wrote the dbus-dict-helper code
that's in libnm-utils.  I'd prefer to have all this stuff put into a
dict rather than the fragile argument ordering stuff we do now.  This
change won't make it into the stable 0.6.x branch, since we can't break
D-Bus compat there (again).  But it can certainly go into HEAD if it
gets converted to the new system of dicts.  I was going to do that
personally, but I'm a bit busy with the wpa_supplicant D-Bus
integration, so if you get to it first I'll be happy to review and apply
a patch.

Dan