Re: NetworkManager questions

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 09:25 -0400, Mark juszczec wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I posted this on the turnpike list by accident.  I think the question
> really belongs here

Well, this list is for questions regarding NetworkManager.  I think
Novell did some integration of their VPN products with NetworkManager,
but the issue you're describing doesn't sound like anything
NetworkManager has anything to do with.  Possibly try some
Novell-specific support lists for VPN?

Dan