Re: vpnc plugin

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 13:40 -0400, Carlos Moffat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the vpnc plugin for NM. Although vpnc works fine if I
> run it from a terminal, I get the following messages if I try to connect
> (same configuration) through NM:
>

> Any ideas? I'm using NM 0.6.4 (Debian/Sid) and the plugin packaged by
> Linux2go.

The plugin from Linux2go is too old; you need a 0.6.4 or later vpnc
plugin.  Unfortunately (bad us!) we broke D-Bus API for VPN plugins
between 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 versions of NetworkManager, so you have to have
a version of the VPN plugin that works with later versions of NM.
That's not going to happen again, but for now...

Dan