Re: [PATCH] LEAP support in NetworkManager
- From: Jason Martens <me jasonmartens com>
- To: Thiago Bauermann <thiago bauermann gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] LEAP support in NetworkManager
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:25:58 -0500
Thiago Bauermann wrote:
> 2006/8/11, Jason Martens <me jasonmartens com
> <mailto:me jasonmartens com>>:
> > With this config file, I was able to associate with the access point,
> > and I was then able to get an IP address. So, I think the answer to
> > your question is yes, that's all I had to do.
> In the interest of avoiding generating a config with more options than
> necessary, can you see if you are still able to connect without the
> "auth_alg=OPEN LEAP" line in your wpa_supplicant config file? If that
> doesn't work, then try just with "auth_alg=LEAP", please.
> Thiago Jung Bauermann
Yes, I was still able to connect after removing the "auth_alg=OPEN LEAP"
] [Thread Prev