Documentation Updates

Hello,

As a user of NetworkManager and watching the mailing lists I think the
documentation for NetworkManager needs to get updated and expanded.
Rather than just requesting that this be done, I am submitting the
changes and additions that I think should be made to
http://www.gnome.org/projects/NetworkManager and possible distribution
documentation.  I understand that NetworkManager is supposed to
"Just-work" but there is an impression that NetworkManager is broken.
So here is my recommendations for site changes:

First, combine the user and the administrator sections of the website.
Mainly because most users of NetworkManager are the administrators of
their box.

I also think that there should be additional sections: setting up
section, external services, troubleshooting section, and a roadmap
(including differences between 0.3.X, 0.4.X, 0.5.X, 0.6.X and 0.7.X)

If this seems reasonable I will submit follow up emails containing
content for each section.  I will need some help with the setting up
section as I currently use Fedora and I don't know the exact steps in
each supported distro.

Let me know if this would be useful and any changes.  I will try and get
at least a skeleton of the setting up section emailed out tonight.

Joe