Re: wpa

Jon Escombe wrote:

I have build a debian package for the nm-0.6.2 release and it works out nice but, I an only able to enable the 3 WEP encryptions but I find no WPA encryption.

I know there is a reference to the "wpasupplicant" and I have included this at the configure process, but I still don't get the options in the "Create new network ..." dialogs. What am I missing ?

NM populates that list of options dependent on the capabilities the card is reporting, what card/driver do you have?

That sounds really nice, I am getting more and more happy as a linux user, and I think it is time to dig more into this dbus buisness ...

I am using ipw2200 in kernel 2.6.15, that may use the ieee80211 module for encryption. Will an kernel update do the trick ?

Thanks anyway ...

/BL