Re: wpa

Bo Lorentsen wrote:
Hi ...

I have build a debian package for the nm-0.6.2 release and it works out nice but, I an only able to enable the 3 WEP encryptions but I find no WPA encryption.

I know there is a reference to the "wpasupplicant" and I have included this at the configure process, but I still don't get the options in the "Create new network ..." dialogs. What am I missing ?

/BL

NM populates that list of options dependent on the capabilities the card is reporting, what card/driver do you have?

Regards,
Jon.