Re: Flaky association with ipw2200 and Linksys WRT54G

Hi:

   My earlier reported issue was solved by Robert Hancock's
recommendation from Bill Moss's posting that the ipw2200 version 1.1.2
along with NetworkManager 0.6.2 is broken and causes multiple scans to
occur before giving up.

http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/fc2-ipw2200.shtml

   I commented out the block in ipw2200.c and rebuilt the driver,
reloaded and I can now connect to my AP.

   So is this a NetworkManager issue or an ipw2200 driver issue?

Thoughts?
Regards,
Wendell